University of Michigan
International Center

home | study, work, travel

Study, Work, Travel

The Education Abroad Office's advising hours have changed. Please click here for the Fall 2014 semester advising availability.

The Education Abroad Office, a unit of the U-M International Center, provides information about options for studying, working, or traveling abroad to students and other members of the U-M community.

Quick Links

MGoAbroad: Study, Work, Travel Abroad at U-M


Last reviewed: 09/14