Save the Dates! All event times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time:
- June 24, 2021: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- July 9, 2021: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- July 22, 2021: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
The International Center is excited to virtually meet new international students who will begin their studies in Fall 2021!
This Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO) is designed to help new international students and their family gain valuable information about University of Michigan (U-M) services, life in the USA/Ann Arbor, campus resources, and important immigration information. Attendees can also submit their questions in advance when they register.
To join the virtual PDO meeting and obtain login information, new students will need to register in advance. Students should use their U-M Uniqname and password to register through Sessions. The presentation will be conducted in English via Zoom meeting.
If you have any questions, contact the International Center at email@example.com.
Links and Resources
- International Center: FAQ for Newly Admitted Students
- Campus COVID-19 FAQ: The CampusBlueprint provides up to date information about COVID-19 at U-M. Only U-M students living in residence halls will be required to have a COVID-19 vaccination. Click the COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ for more information about accepted vaccinations and opportunities to obtain a vaccine after arrival.
- Other Immunizations: Immunizations are recommended to protect your health and the health of others, but they are not required by the University or the U.S. government. We encourage you to be fully immunized. You can get immunizations at University Health Services for a fee, which may be covered by your International Health Insurance plan.
- College of Engineering FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- LSA FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- July 9 Presentation Slides
- July 9 Presentation Recording