Wednesday, July 8, 3:30-5:00 PM
Friday, July 10, 9:30-11:00 AM
(Eastern Daylight Time)
The International Center is excited to virtually meet new international students who will begin their studies in Fall 2020!
This Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO) is designed to help new international students and their family gain valuable information about University of Michigan (U-M) services, life in the USA/Ann Arbor, campus resources, and important immigration information. Attendees can also submit their questions in advance when they register.
To join the virtual PDO meeting and obtain login information, new students should register in advance. You should use your U-M Uniqname and password to register through Sessions. The presentation will be conducted in English via Zoom meeting.
If you have any questions, contact the International Center at email@example.com.
Links and Resources
- International Center: FAQ for Newly Admitted Students
- Immunizations: Immunizations are recommended to protect your health and the health of others, but they are not required by the University or the U.S. government. We encourage you to be fully immunized. You can get immunizations at University Health Services for a fee, which may be covered by your International Health Insurance plan.
- College of Engineering FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- LSA FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- July 8 & 10 Presentation
- July 10 Presentation Recording