Thursday, June 25, 21:00 - 22:30 北京时间
(9:00 A.M - 10:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time in the United States)
The University of Michigan (U-M) International Center is excited to virtually meet new Chinese international students who will begin their studies at U-M Fall 2020.
The Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO) is designed to help new students gain valuable information about U-M campus life, immigration, and resources. We will also address questions that you submit in advance when you register.
To join the virtual PDO meeting and obtain login information, new students should register in advance. Family members are welcome to attend but they do not need to register. The presentation will be conducted in English via Zoom meeting.
If you have any questions, contact the International Center at email@example.com.
Links and Resources
- International Center: FAQ for Newly Admitted Students
- Immunizations: Immunizations are recommended to protect your health and the health of others, but they are not required by the University or the U.S. government. We encourage you to be fully immunized. You can get immunizations at University Health Services for a fee, which may be covered by your International Health Insurance plan.
- CSSA New Student Guide
- CSSA Orientation for New Students
- College of Engineering FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- LSA FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- June 25 Presentation
- June 25 Presentation Recording