Monday, June 22, 21:00 - 22:30 台北時間
(9:00 A.M - 10:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time in the U.S.)
The University of Michigan (U-M) International Center is excited to virtually meet new Taiwanese international students who will begin their studies at U-M Fall 2020.
The Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO) is designed to help new students gain valuable information about U-M campus life, immigration, and resources. We will also address questions that you submit in advance when you register.
To attend the virtual PDO and obtain the login information, new students should register in advance. Family members are welcome to attend but they do not need to register. The presentation will be conducted in English via Zoom meeting.
If you have any questions, contact the International Center at email@example.com.
Links and Resources
- Michigan Taiwanese Student Association (MTSA) orientation for new graduate students: Information and Location Map
- International Center: FAQ for Newly Admitted Students
- Immunizations: Immunizations are recommended to protect your health and the health of others, but they are not required by the University or the U.S. government. We encourage you to be fully immunized. You can get immunizations at University Health Services for a fee, which may be covered by your International Health Insurance plan.
- College of Engineering FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- LSA FAQ for Undergraduate Students
- June 22 Presentation
- June 22 Presentation Recording