How to Reach the International Center’s Health Insurance Advisor
- By Email: Most requests and questions can be handled by email: email@example.com, and you can also refer to the forms and information on our website for some common questions and requests.
- By Phone: You can call 734-647-2303 and leave a message and the Insurance Advisor will return your call. You can also request a phone appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Virtual Drop-In: The Insurance Office offers virtual “drop-in” advising sessions for students who have quick questions related to their insurance. Drop-in advising hours will not be available when the office is closed, such as on holidays. You may join the “drop-in” advising session by clicking here.
- Monday: 10am - 11am and 2pm - 3pm
- Thursday: 10am - 11am and 2pm - 3pm