U-M follows CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines. These guidelines for travelers arriving from international locations now include these requirements:
- Get a COVID-19 test within three calendar days before traveling to the US (or provide evidence of having recovered from COVID-19 within 90 days). See here for more information.
- Get a COVID-19 test within 72 hours after travel. Register for your free test through the Community Sampling & Tracking Program and select the Intramural Sports Building location.
- Stay at home (quarantine) for 7 days after arrival. Your accommodations must meet the following U-M quarantine requirements.
- You have access to your own closed-door bedroom.
- You have access to your own bathroom or share a bathroom with 1-2 others and can clean and disinfect the space after every use.
- You can articulate a plan with your housemates about cleaning, disinfecting and avoiding shared time in common spaces, such as a kitchen.
More information about these requirements is posted on the U-M Campus Maize and Blueprint website.
Last Updated: 03/22/2021