Title: Unexpected Re-entry: Support Chat for Students who Participated in Non-UM Study Abroad Programs during Winter 2020
Description: Did you have to unexpectedly leave your Winter 2020 study abroad program due to COVID-19? If so, this session is for you! Join Jake and Kelly from the International Center in an informal discussion and reflection session with other students who experienced something similar. This session is being offered with returnees from Non-UM study abroad programs in mind, but all students are welcome to join.
Note about the format of this session: This session will take place via Zoom and is intended to be a discussion. We do have some content to cover, but please come to this session ready to share!
- Small Planet Studio: Reflection and Action Sheet for Returnees
- IES Abroad (U-M Student's blog):
- API Abroad: Re-Entry Toolkit
- KAHAL: Students Impacted by COVID and Parents
- AIFS: Navigating Uncertainty: Resources for Thoughtfully Processing your Time Abroad and your Return