- Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service.
- You may request shipment either to your foreign address, or to a U.S. address.
- If your requested documents will be sent to a U.S. contact address, please include the name of the person who lives at that address.
- You must use the Web site provided below – do not go through DHL or FedEx directly.
- To request express mailing of your documents, go to the following eShip Global Web site.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button under the Students Section.
- Under "Department Selection," make sure to select the International Center as this is where your documents will be shipped from.
- You must fill in the “Reference/Comment” field with the name of the documents you are requesting (i.e. I-20 Travel Signature).
- Depending on the document you are requesting, processing time may be up to 10 business days, from the date your request is approved until the day your document is shipped. Shipping time estimates provided by eShip Global reflect how long the document is expected to be in transit from the time it is mailed.
- If your mailing address changes after the time you first enter your information into eShip Global (i.e. you want your document sent somewhere else), you must log in again to make the update.
Information You Will Need for eShip Global
- You will be required to create your own user name and password in order to create an account. To request shipment, you will need your UMID number, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information.
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your requested documents.
- If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step by step instructions.
If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com.