How do I change employers while in H-1B status?

FSIS cannot advise you on how to change from UM to another employer while in H-1B status. You should discuss such employment changes with your new employer. Only your new employer or their counsel can advise you. You cannot work for another employer based on your UM H-1B Approval Notice.