I have some more questions. How can I meet with an advisor?

The U-M International Center offers immigration advising services to J-1 scholars and dependents. Our immigration advisors can respond to all issues relating to J immigration regulations and relevant immigration documents and respond to issues related to adjusting to the U-M environment and U.S. culture. You may email questions to [email protected].