The International Center reopened on Monday, February 8, with a new schedule.
- On-site: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10-noon, 1-3pm
- Remote: Tuesday, Thursday
All students – including graduate and professional students – who come to the SAB and the International Center must be in compliance with the weekly COVID-19 testing requirement in order to conduct business.
During on-site hours, the International Center is open to the public. These hours are primarily for document drop-off and pick-up and for pre-scheduled visits. At other times during the work week, staff will work remotely from their homes.
Since these hours are subject to change, please refer to Today’s Hours on the International Center website for updates.
Student Activities Building (SAB) hours beginning February 8.
- Mcard access only from 8-10 am and 3-5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Open to the public from 10 am - 3 pm
The IC drop-off box will be accessible during these times.
IC Phone Hours: On days when we are on-site, the IC phone (734.764.9310) is answered live from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00 pm. On days when we work remotely or are unable to answer live, voice mail is available and calls will be returned as soon as possible (with delays for weekends and holidays). Emails are preferred.
Contacting the IC: This webpage details how you may get into contact with the ISSS team for virtual appointments. IC teams can be reached at the following email addresses:
- Main Office and all IC teams: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty & Staff Immigration Services: ICfacultystaff@umich.edu
- U-M Health Insurance: email@example.com
- Education Abroad (study/work/travel outside the U.S.): firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 02/05/2021