OPT Employment Forms

EAD Card

Did you receive your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) Card?

Submit EAD Card



Are you on Post Completion OPT and need to record your employment?

New OPT Employment Record


24-Month STEM

Did you change your employer while on STEM OPT?

STEM Change Employer


Required 6-Month STEM Validation Report

Did your STEM OPT period begin 6, 12, 18 or 24 months ago?

6-Month STEM Validation


Required Annual STEM Evaluation

Have you completed your annual self-evaluation for your STEM OPT?

Annual STEM Evaluation


STEM Material Change

Are you on STEM OPT, working for the same employer, but have made changes to your I-983?

STEM Material Change