Other/ Dependent Costs

All foreign nationals, except Canadian citizens, will need to apply for a visa (i.e. a sticker in their passport) from the US consulate or embassy to enter the US (if the person is not already in the country). While the visa application fees are standardized for each immigration status, citizens of certain countries may have to pay an additional reciprocity fee. All the fees associated with the visa application are normally the responsibility of the foreign national.