What should I do if I'm finishing my J-1 program earlier than my DS-2019 ends?

If you are ending your participation more than one month before the end date of your current DS-2019, you are required to report leaving the U.S. to the International Center by submitting our J-1 Exchange Visitor Departure Form. You may schedule an appointment to meet with an International Scholar Advisor if you have questions about your current or future visa status but it is not required. You should also visit our health insurance office (central campus office) if you are currently covered by the International Center's Aetna Student Health insurance plan, in order to sign a cancellation form and terminate your health insurance policy early.