Transfer-out Request & Checklist for J-1 Student

This form is used to notify U-M of your intent to transfer your J-1 immigration status to another school. The U-M International Center uses the information to update your SEVIS record with the name of the school to which you will transfer and your transfer release date. The checklist guides you through the process of officially transferring from U-M to another educational institution in the U.S.