Employment Locations

International employees in H-1B, TN, E-3 and other non-immigrant statuses must have employment authorization for each proposed work location, including for working from home. A change to or addition of an employment location may result in the need to update the individual’s immigration record or the filing of an amendment petition with USCIS. When considering a change or addition of employment location, please submit an Employment Change Notification to FSIS so that a determination can be made what steps must be taken.