International Health Insurance Plan Continuation Enrollment Form

This form is used by international students and scholars who would like to continue their U-M International Student/Scholar Health Insurance Plan coverage, but are no longer eligible for the plan because their status as a U-M F-1 student or J-1 student or scholar has ended. Use this form to request up to three months of continued coverage.