2019 International Center's Summer Orientation will be from Monday, August 12 through Friday, August 30.
- Orientation Calendar - This is a draft version and the schedule is subject to change.
- Peer Adviser Job Posting
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New International Students
- International Student Welcome Booklet
- International Undergraduate Orientation
- Rackham New Graduate Student Fall Welcome and Information Fair
- Social Events
- Summer Orientation Peer Advisers will be available for questions at the Welcome Desk which is located in the Student Activities Building lobby outside the International Center. Welcome Desk business hours (Monday - Friday) are:
- Monday, August 12 to Friday, August 30: 9am-4pm
- Exceptions: closed on Friday, August 23 at 3:30pm, Wednesday, August 28 at 2:30pm and Friday, August 30 at 12pm.
Registration: Registration is highly recommended. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation, have the ability to save the workshop on your calendar, and receive a reminder automatically.
Presentation/Handout: Presentations/handouts will not be provided at the workshops. Click on the workshops you are interested in order to see the full schedule and presentations/handouts.
Locations: Workshops are held at various locations on Central Campus and North Campus (which may take 30 minutes for a bus ride from the Central Campus). Check the location in advance to allow yourself ample time to arrive at the destination. Please arrive on time!