2017 International Center's Summer Orientation will be from Monday, August 14 through Friday, September 1.
The information below is from 2016 and it gives you an idea about the workshops and social events offered. Please check back periodically for updates.
Downloadable 3-Week Calendars (draft and subject to change)
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New International Students
- International Undergraduate Orientation
- Rackham New Graduate Student Fall Welcome and Information Fair
- Social Events
No registration is required (with a few exceptions) for workshops. Please be on time to the workshops (NO MICHIGAN TIME!). Workshop presentations/handouts will not be provided at the workshops. Please save your questions for the workshops.
Workshop Locations: Please note workshops are held at various locations on Central Campus and North Campus (which may take 30 minutes for a bus ride from the Central Campus). It is important to check the location in advance to allow yourself ample time to arrive at the workshop location.
- R0220 and R0230 are classrooms located in the Ross School of Business
- Kuenzel, Wolverine, Pendleton and Ballroom are located in the Michigan Union.
- Classroom 1500 is located in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) building on North Campus.
The International Center would like to thank the Office of Global Initiatives at Ross School of Business and Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the College of Engineering for allowing us to use their classrooms for our Orientation workshops.