2018 International Center's Summer Orientation will be from Monday, August 13 through Friday, August 31. Information below is from 2017 and gives you an idea about the workshops that were offered. Please check back periodically for updates.
Downloadable 3-Week Calendars (draft and subject to change)
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New International Students
- International Undergraduate Orientation
- Rackham New Graduate Student Fall Welcome and Information Fair
- Social Events
- Summer Orientation Peer Advisers will be available for questions at the Welcome Desk during its business hours (Monday - Friday):
- Monday, August 14th to Friday, September 1st: 9am-4pm
- Exceptions: Closed on Wednesday, August 30th at 2:30pm and Friday, September 1st at 12pm.
Registration: No registration is required (with a few exceptions). Please be on time (NO MICHIGAN TIME!). Click on the workshops you are interested in order to see the schedules and presentations/handouts. Presentations/handouts will not be provided at the workshops.
Locations: Workshops are held at various locations on Central Campus and North Campus (which may take 30 minutes for a bus ride from the Central Campus). Check the location in advance to allow yourself ample time to arrive at the destination.
Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve the experience of future participants. Click here or scan the QR code.