2018 International Center's Summer Orientation will be from Monday, August 13 through Friday, August 31. Please check back periodically for updates.
Downloadable 3-Week Calendars (draft and subject to change)
- Peer Adviser Job Posting
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New International Students
- International Undergraduate Orientation
- Rackham New Graduate Student Fall Welcome and Information Fair
- Social Events
- Summer Orientation Peer Advisers will be available for questions at the Welcome Desk which is located in the Student Activities Building lobby outside the International Center. Welcome Desk business hours (Monday - Friday) are:
- Monday, August 13 to Friday, August 31: 9am-4pm
- Exceptions: closed on Wednesday, August 29 at 2:30pm and Friday, August 31 at 12pm.
Registration: No registration is required (with a few exceptions). Please be on time. Click on the workshops you are interested in order to see the schedules and presentations/handouts. Presentations/handouts will not be provided at the workshops.
Locations: Workshops are held at various locations on Central Campus and North Campus (which may take 30 minutes for a bus ride from the Central Campus). Check the location in advance to allow yourself ample time to arrive at the destination.