This section provides an overview of the U-M International Student/Scholar Health Insurance (IHI) Plan for the current academic year. For complete information, refer to:
- 2016 - 2017 University of Michigan International Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2016 - 2017 Plan Design and Benefits Summary (International)
Detailed description of benefits and exclusions.
- 2016 - 2017 Plan Guide (International)
General information about the plan works.
- On Call Description of Services 2016 - 2017
Detailed information about the On Call International travel assistance coverage (medical evacuation, repatriation, visit by family member or friend if you are hospitalized, etc.) that is included in the IHI plan.
- U-M International Student/Scholar Health Insurance (IHI) ID Card
- Doctor Visits and Hospital Stays
- What's Covered and What's Not
- What To Do If You Get A Bill From The Hospital or Doctor
- Travel Outside the U.S.
- Prescription Drugs
- Important Phone Numbers